Firma Horlemann Elektrobau GmbH
Registration-No.: HRB 593
District court: Kleve
Managing directors: Mario Wehren & Uwe Winkler
Tel.: +49 (0) 28 25 / 89 - 0
Fax: +49 (0) 28 25 / 89 - 700
These conditions of use are applicable to the www.horlemann.co.uk website. By using this website, you agree to accept and comply with these conditions of use. For additional information, you can send an e-mail via the Contact page.
Intellectual property rights
The texts, drawings, photos, films, images, data, trade names, domain names, brands, logos and other components of this site are protected by intellectual property rights and belong to Horlemann or other parties. Information provided on or via this website may not be stored (except as necessary for viewing the website), reproduced, modified, made public, distributed or transmitted, sold, or otherwise conveyed to a third party without the prior written permission of Horlemann, nor may any rights in this regard be granted to a third party without such permission.
Prohibited use of the website
You agree, among other things:
- not to make unlawful use of the information
- not to use the website in a manner that causes the website to become damaged, corrupted, interrupted or inaccessible, blocked, or otherwise less effective
- not to use the website for transmission or posting of computer viruses, or for transmission or posting of illegal or unlawful material or material that is in any way unsuitable (including but not limited to material of a slanderous, libellous, obscene or threatening nature)
- not to use the website in a manner that causes a violation of the rights of any natural person, legal person or association, including but not exclusively limited to the rights to privacy and intellectual property
- not to use the website for posting or transmission of material for promotional or publicity purposes without requesting the prior permission of Horlemann for such posting or transmission, except if such posting or transmission has been requested by the recipient.
Automatically collected non-personal information
Horlemann collects anonymous or aggregated data of a non-personal nature, such as your browser type or IP address, the operating system that you use, the domain name of the website via which you arrived the Horlemann website, and the domain name of the website you went to on leaving the Horlemann website.
Information on the website
The information provided in or via this website may contain a wide variety of imperfections. Horlemann does not accept responsibility for the suitability, reliability, timeliness or accuracy of this information. The information is provided and reproduced without any form of guarantee whatsoever. Horlemann also cannot be held liable for any viruses that may be present on the site despite precautionary measures that have been taken, and it refuses to accept any liability for any form of loss or damage that can be caused by such viruses. Horlemann expressly reserves the right to alter the information on the site at any point in time.
Links to other websites
This website may contain hyperlinks to websites or web pages of third parties or other parties, or it may refer to such sites or pages in another manner. Horlemann has no say over the content or other features of those websites or web pages and is in no case liable for their content or features. Placement of links by Horlemann does not in any way constitute implicit approval of the content of such websites or web pages.
If any part of this Agreement is found invalid or unenforceable, that part will be amended to achieve as nearly as possible the same economic effect as the original provision and the remainder of this Agreement will remain in full force.
wfp:2 GmbH & Co. KG, Mönchengladbach • www.wfp2.com